5 Farmstay cottages on a 50 acre property
with spice garden, nature trail and a unique natural pool.
Live in the midst of a tropical palm-garden,
with exotic plants, birds and butterflies.
slow down to the rhythm of rural goa, and explore the natural beauty of the dudhsagar region
Explore surrounding fields, villages and river on a 7 km walk around our neighborhood
Get hands on exposure to traditional farming methods we used to transform a barren piece of land into a vibrant oasis
Spice Tour "Know your spices"
We take you on a guided walk to see how the spices we use in our everyday cooking are grown
Visit our traditional distillery where we produce Cashew Feni and Urak. It's also the home of OURO, a small batch premium spiced feni which is only available at the farm.
Jeep ride into Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary, ending with a refreshing dip under the waterfall
Tambdi Surla Temple & Waterfall
Goa's best kept secret: visit Goa's oldest temple and hike to an off beat waterfall in the forest
Saveri Waterfall & Usgalimol Rock Carvings
Visit Saveri Waterfall at Netravli and a pre historic rock carving site
Salaulim Dam and Botanical Garden
Visit Salaulim Dam with it's peculiar duck bill spillway and Botanical Garden
Indo-Portuguese Heritage Homes
Take a glimpse into Goa's colonial past during a visit to one of the Portuguese era mansions at Chandor
sample itinerary: The Other Side of Goa in Five Days
Unwind in a natural environment & explore Dudhsagar Falls, Tambdi Falls, Goa’s oldest Temple Tambdi Surla and a secret waterfall (in the rains)
- Day 1: check in, guided Plantation Tour (“know your spices”) incl Heritage Brewery
- Day 2: Jeep Safari (Oct – May) through Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary to Dudhsagar Waterfall, explore the nature trail at the Plantation
- Day 3: visit ancient Mahaveer Temple at Tambdi Surla, trek to Tambdi falls
- Day 4: in the rains: trek to secret waterfall, swim and natural fish spa at the stream
in summer: swim at the local river, go hiking along fields, villages and the scenic river
- Day 5: Breakfast and Check out, post check out visit a Portuguese era Heritage Mansion
- Additional day: visit Saveri Waterfall and Netravli Wildlife Sanctuary and pre historic Rock Carvings at Rivona
Pl note: Our room rates include breakfast and a plantation tour. Additional cost for the above itinerary is mostly transport and some entry and guiding fees wherever required. Customization as per personal preferences is very much possible. All activities subject to Govt restrictions in place at the time of travel.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
“This place has a magical down to earth feel to it. I will go back for a visit soon.” – Raj Anand/Cologne
“The unique garden is one of my favourite places in India. I have found a real paradise here.” – Olga Okuneva/Amsterdam
“Would definitely recommend it.” – Janelle Meier/Berlin